Thursday, September 11, 2008

What I'm Reading

September 11, 2008
Week 5
Mom

In case you are curious:

Plus, as A. would say, "googol" books. They are all over the house. In fact, when people come over I have to remember to hide the evidence, which includes my prenatal vitamins, my doctor appointments on the calendar and the fact that I run to the bathroom every 30 seconds. No problem!

Actually, today seems to be a better day. I've been trying really hard to eat healthy things such as yogurt and fruit and drinking orange juice, but yesterday for breakfast I just NEEDED to have some greasy home fries. I figured they would send me right into the bathroom, but surprisingly enough, I was OK until I had some very healthy lentil soup for lunch. Then I got sick. For dinner we had McDonald's and I had a very greasy chicken sandwich and fries and although I felt a bit queasy at C.'s "Back-to-School" night, I never got sick. Hmm. I sense a pattern. We'll see how I do today. I made a yogurt smoothie for breakfast. Fingers crossed!

By the way, C.'s BTS night went very well -- but let's see how long C. can keep his desk neat after I organized it for him!

Still having issues keeping this a secret. I was talking to M. this morning about cleaning out the toy room and how I really need to get rid of stuff and all I kept thinking about was how I was going to be starting all over again with the baby and toddler toys. It was hard to keep both realities straight. (Although really there's only the one and only T. and I know about it. I guess it's like keeping two sets of books.)

And then I spoke to friend C. and confirmed that I'm not going away with the girls for the day this weekend. They're renting a house about an hour away from here and I was going to visit them for the day but I don't think I could keep up the facade in front of my friends who have all been pregnant before. They would figure it out pretty quickly I think.

Not too much longer.

At least the MegaBlocks live to see another day.

No comments: