September 9, 2008
Mom
Still sick, still tired, still looking around the house wondering where everything is going to go. My dad came over today. It was really hard not telling him. We've decided we'll tell the kids in a few weeks -- once C.'s birthday passes. We'll let them tell everyone else.
I think they are going to be really excited. They are so good with kids younger than they are. We were watching M. and J. yesterday for my friend while she went to a meeting. J.'s an adorable 2-year-old boy and C. really took a shine to him. T. jumped on the chance to feel him out a little bit and asked him how he would feel if he ever got to be a big brother again.
"Great!," he responded enthusiastically. "Only if it's a boy though. No girls."
Well at least we have a 50/50 shot.
I hope I can get through not telling my mom at his party. The funny part is that she had a dream a few months ago that I was pregnant and no one told her. I guess she's a soothsayer!
No grilled cheese for breakfast today -- too bad, A. thought it was very funny when I did it yesterday. I did however have it for lunch. And mashed potatoes for dinner. By the way family, thanks for eating them all so there aren't any leftovers. What am I supposed to eat for snack tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment