September 7, 2008
Mom
We went to a birthday party today for S. and L. and I could hardly keep my eyes open. Nor could I overcome the waves of nausea. I'm glad I'm doing this blog (thanks to T. for the suggestion) because it helps me keep track of all the people I'm going to have to apologize to for my spaciness. Sorry if I was staring out in space M. & S.!
Part of the problem is that T. and I stayed up until 1 a.m. discussing baby names. What fun! Not sure if we are sharing them yet so I won't post them, but I did write them down so I wouldn't forget. (At least I recognize that I have a problem.)
I have discovered one category of food that seems to stave off my sick feeling, at least temporarily. Cherry-flavored Life Savers. Works like a charm. I started off with cherry Tootsie pops but knew I had to find something else because a grown woman eating lollipops all day looks a little weird. T. suggested the Life Savers. Now I carry them with me everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment