Week 11
October 21, 2008
Mom
Boris has a big head. Really. I'm not mocking it or anything, it does. At this point in development, an 11-week-old fetus is about two inches long, weighs a third of an ounce (think two nickels) and its head is equal in length to the rest of its body. Hair follicles are starting to form as are fingernail and toenail beds.
Although I probably won't be able to feel it yet, the baby moves quite a bit -- it can even somersault! Wow, I can't do that, can you?
I on the other hand am growing too! I'm about 160 pounds according to the bathroom scale, clothes on. So I've gained about 10 pounds since I found out I was pregnant, although most of that came from the initial influx of carbs (and certainly not the chocolate covered cherries or Taco Bell habit).
Feeling OK for the most part. I think the bronchitis is subsiding although I can't seem to shake these sinus headaches. I'm going to pick up some Sudafed today (yay to Tracey for reminding me that I can take that safely) and hopefully it will dry me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment