Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Sorry A.! Really and Truly!

Week 13
November 3, 2008
Mom

I know, I'm a bad pregnant lady who hasn't been posting. I have posted a little on Shock and Aww so if you really need to read my ramblings on what I ate for breakfast today and why I was crying watching the TV last night, head on over.

More facts to support that I'm losing my mind:
  • Forgot to dress A. in her Halloween costume for her Halloween party at gymnastics last week. (To be fair, I was set to run home and get it, but the teacher said don't worry about it, they changed after five minutes. A. was still annoyed.)
  • Now that the due date has changed, can never remember how far along I am.
  • Went to the supermarket with a list and still managed to not get six items I needed, despite that they were written down.
  • A. had a birthday party yesterday and I went shopping for the present about 20 minutes before it started. (Since she's the person I spend most of my time with all day I suppose I better get my act together because she is NOT. HAPPY. WITH. MOMMY. And what is it with me and birthday parties anyway?)
  • Am no longer able to spell without my dictionary. Why yes, I am a professional writer.
If I've forgotten anything, please feel free to chirp in below.

No comments: