Week 22, 2009
January 4, 2009
Mom
I definitely have my days where I look pregnant and I don't look pregnant. Obviously if you know that I'm with child, it's unmistakable what my is going on with my ever-growing belly. But for others my pregnancy isn't always so discernible (or so I've been told and I love them for it), especially if I'm wearing something that does a good job of hiding little (big?) Boris.
Apparently I look pregnant today.
We went to mass this morning and my favorite priest, Father Francis was presiding. C. and A. were both in line in front of me in the Communion line and as customary at our church, Father Frank blessed both kids as they passed through. Then it was my turn and he blessed my belly before I received.
I had to stifle my giggles and, thank goodness I wasn't alone in my thinking, because when T. joined me in the pew he said, "Little presumptuous of him, don't you think?"
Imagine I wasn't pregnant and just had a big belly?
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment